CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 27, 2008

TiD biTs oN eZRa

So... I don't have any pics today, but I just thought I would add a little update while I pump, because she did so many cute and funny things today. Ellen the Great told me that I had to add in that when they gave her her vitamins today (can't remember what they are called)... which I guess she gave my Mom when she was little... Ezra started sticking her tongue out over and over and pulling all kinds of funny faces. Judging by the smell of them, I don't blame her! The funniest thing happened, though, when I went back to the hospital tonight. They have been giving her suppositories to help move the air out of her tummy. So when we laid a diaper under her to start giving her a bath, it wasn't long before she had pooped. Blink and you missed it. So the nurse put out another one. And another one. And another one. By this point, I was thinking... lady, just leave it before you go through a whole pack. LOL. After about the sixth diaper, she finally laid a cloth one under her... which she pooped on. And then she laid another one under her... which she ever so gracefully peed on in fountain form... and then pooped on. It was all I could do to keep from laughing when the nurse finally got her all cleaned up, and while making the final transition to a clean diaper... she pooped on the blanket under her. I don't know if the nurse found it as entertaining as I did, but she was sweet about it. LOL. As I was trying to get her to sleep before leaving, every time I would talk to her she would try to open her eyes... but she was just too tired. Finally I was telling her goodnight, and she made one last attempt... and finally managed to open her eyes for just a moment. She was so content with herself that she gave me a big triumphant smile... and dozed off to sleep. I just love her to bits!

4 comments:

MommaPrice said...

This is so fun. I love you!!!

Price Cream Parlor said...

That is funny, Heather! What a sweet Momma you are to find the joys and laughter in poop after poop after poop!
HA!
Love you! Thanks for the update. She seems to be getting stronger!

Halversen Happenings said...

It's amazing how so much can come out of something so little!

Davis Fam said...

Lol...gotta love it!!