CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 29, 2008

tHe FirSt gLiMpSe


After a crazy five or six weeks, I am making an attempt at another blog. Following my last one... I had a matter of days to pack up our entire house to get ready to move. That was interesting, but luckily I got lots and lots of help. We moved into an apartment in Pleasant Grove, and with just a few days to settle in... then came time for me to have surgery. Hectic would be an understatement. Things are settling down now and I thought I would share our first sonogram picture! Everything is looking good at this point, and Jarom and I are so very excited! Baby Brown #2 couldn't look anymore perfect to us, and in just a couple weeks, we are hoping to find out what we are having!

6 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

I am so happy! I can see that my new little niece/nephew is going to be so cute! It's amazing to me how clearly you can see it's profile...adorable! I love you so much Heather!!!!

Whit & Shane said...

yayayayay ... beautiful. that makes me so excited. I havent see you in so long i hate it. errr. lets get together soon, is your baby bump getting bigger. oh i miss you

The Brown Family said...

I feel like the bump ishuge all of a sudden! It came out of nowhere. LOL. Oh well, what can ya do?

Price Cream Parlor said...

HEATHER!!!! I Grandma just sent me your blog! I didn't know you had one! I will send you an invite to mine.
SOOOO exciting about your baby! What a doll! You are in our thoughts and prayers during this time! Hang tight! We love you!

Kristi F. said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you finally updated you blog! Congrats!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-manfaat-berendam-air-panas